Self-Priming Electronic Injection Pump for Mazda (Ep-501-01942-13-350) with Kl-8807
|FOB Price:||US $4.6-8.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $4.6-8.6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000/Piece Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-8807
- Body Material: Steel
- Certification: ISO9001, TS16949
- Cylinder: Multi-cylinder
- Carburettor Type: Downdraft
- Warranty: One Year
- Model No: Ep-501-01942-13-350
- Trademark: JML
- Origin: Zhejiang Wenzhou
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Component: Fuel Injection Device
- Stroke: 4 Stroke
- Fuel Saver Type: Electronic
- Application: Mazda
- Delivery Time: Thirty Days
- Working Type: Self-Priming
- Specification: Standard
- HS Code: 8409919100
Many cars today, locate the fuel pump inside the fuel tank. While mechanical pumps operate on pressures of 4-6 psi (pounds per square inch), electric pumps can operate on pressures of 30-40 psi. Current is supplied to the pump immediately when the key is turned. This allows for constant pressure on the system for immediate starting. Electric fuel pumps can be either low pressure or high pressure. These pumps look identical, so be careful when replacing a fuel pump that the proper one is used. Fuel pumps are rated by pressure and volume. When checking fuel pump operation, both specifications must be checked and met.
1. Specialized in fuel pump for ten years, ISO/TS 16949 approved.
2. Propriety brand: Ruian KAILUN automobile parts, Brand guaranteed. Customized brand is OK.
3. Can produce more than 100 types of fuel pumps.
4. Production capacity: 50,000 pcs/month
5. Variety payment: T/T and L/C. You can choose the more secure and convient one.
6. Delivery time: 30-45 days.